(Registration status updated every Friday)
The Tok Kong Tasting hopefully will take place Sunday 28 November 2021
It is a walk-around tasting
Registration starts Monday 26 July 2021
Participants must be vaccinated by 1 November 2021
Participants will be presented a Riedel Crystal Glass (worth S$28) to use throughout the tasting
Reservation on a first-come first-served basis following payment of entrance fee
Only 350 places available in each Session I & Session II
Terms & Conditions
- Participant must offer proof he/she has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than 1 November 2021. There is no refund if the participant fails to do so.
- Participant who has COVID-19 symptoms or has contact with people who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is known to be subject to a quarantine order or stay-home notice will not be allowed to attend The Tok Kong Tasting.
- Participant must be screened for COVID-19 symptoms (under 37.4 degree Celsius) before entering the event venue.
- In the event the participant is not allowed to enter the event venue due to the violation of health regulation from the Singapore Government or fail to pass the temperature screen test (after three temperature readings, or any COVID-19 test that is required by the venue provider), no refund will be arranged.
- In the event The Tok Kong Tasting cannot be held because of health regulations, participants will receive a refund.
- All wines correct at time of dissemination. The organiser reserves the right to make changes to them.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reschedule the event under the regulation of the Singapore Government and advice from the venue provider.
- The Organiser reserves the final right to amend the Terms & Conditions.