Singapore will be the focus of the wine world on Saturday 27 November 2021.
The city and country will be the venue of the first internationally organized wine event since Covid impacted our world in 2020.
We will be holding four masterclasses of some of the most iconic wines on the planet. And IWA5 Sake.
Under current Phase III regulations, we are allowed a maximum 50 participants on Saturday 27 November 2021. We hope this will be lifted so more wine lovers can take part come November. Until then, we have to cap the number at 50.
You will have to be masked during the masterclasses but will be able to take it off when tasting the wines and sake.
We are selling admission to the masterclasses as a block, one price for all four masterclasses.
You can, however, nominate another person/s to take part in the various masterclasses.
All participants must adhere to a condition.
You must offer proof you have been vaccinated against Covid no later than 1 November 2021.
There is no refund if you fail to do so.
In the event the speakers are not able to visit Singapore because of Covid restrictions, the masterclass/es will be conducted virtually via a screen at Pavilion, Conrad Centennial Singapore.
We are offering 20 tickets to all four masterclasses at S$1,000 nett a ticket.
We look forward very much to making history with you on Saturday 27 November 2021 when the wine world will turn its focus on this “Little Red Dot” on the planet.
CH’NG Poh Tiong
15 Tickets Left!
Masterclasses will be conducted in English
Terms & Conditions
- The Organiser (THE WINE REVIEW) is selling admission to the masterclasses as a block, one price for all four masterclasses. Participant can, however, nominate another person/s to take part in the various masterclasses. Participant must inform the organiser about the nomination no later than 1 October 2021.
- Participant must offer proof he/she has been vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than 1 November 2021. There is no refund if the participant fails to do so.
- Participant who has COVID-19 symptoms or has contact with people who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is known to be subject to a quarantine order or stay-home notice will not be allowed to attend the Masterclass Workshops.
- Participant must be screened for COVID-19 symptoms (under 37.4 degree Celsius) before entering the event venue.
- In the event the participant is not allowed to enter the event venue due to the violation of health regulation from the Singapore Government or fail to pass the temperature screen test (after three temperature readings, or any COVID-19 test that is required by the venue provider), no refund will be arranged.
- In the event the speakers are not able to visit Singapore because of COVID-19 restrictions, the masterclass/es will be conducted virtually via a screen at Pavilion, Conrad Centennial Singapore.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reschedule the event under the regulation of the Singapore Government and advice from the venue provider.
- The Organiser reserves the final right to amend the Terms & Conditions.